Realistic 3D Dice Rolling
DiceBox, by Bonehead Software, brings realistic 3D dice rolling to your Windows Phone 7.
Choose from a variety of dice models that seemingly leap out of your screen as you roll them using the simple and intuitive controls - or even by shaking your phone!
DiceBox uses state of the art physics to accurately simulate your dice rolls; watch as they collide and tumble under gravity, bouncing off the sides of your phone.
- Realistic physics and 3D graphics
- Shake to roll
- Drag, flick or fling the dice with your finger
- Hold and re-roll using the dice tray
- 6 types of dice, including poker dice and yes/no dice
- Changeable backgrounds
- Roll up to 10 dice at a time
- Real time dice scoring
New in DiceBox 1.2
- Hold and re-roll using the new dice tray
- Rearrange dice by dragging them with you finger
- Options for turning sound and score on/off
- Send feedback from the about screen